Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Couple of Contests

I'm not ranting this Thursday. (Only because I'm too annoyed to control my language on the rant brewing in my head.) So, I'm posting about contests around the blogospehere instead. ^_^

Okay, I lied. I'm only blogging about two contests. I'm too lazy to go off in search of more...

Lisa Desrochers is hosting a monthly debut author contest on her blog to celebrate the release of her book later this year. Each month's winner is given the choice of one of four YA debut novels or asigned ARC of Personal Demons. (Guess which one I want!) You can enter July's contest here.

I'm hosting a simple little contest over on TuraLura's Picks. I'm giving away two prizes of a Forgive My Fins bookmark and two mer-mark temporary tattoos. You can enter here.

There are plenty of other contests going on, though. I'm just not posting about all of them. ^_-

"Google is your friend; I am not." - Some guy on usenet years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment