Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Raves

On the flip side of Thursday Rants, we have Monday Raves... ^_^

Last week, I got to see Toy Story 3 in the theater. It was amazing. Toy Story 2 is my favorite in the series, but this one was still incredible. I do like it better than the first one.

That's not what I'm raving about today, though. Nope, I'm raving about the theater where I saw the movie.

Cinebarre at Biltmore Square Mall in Asheville, North Carolina does something rather awesome on Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, all day long, all movies are just $5.

Their regular prices are $7 for matinées, $9.50 for later shows. But not on Tuesdays.

I love that they do this. It's such a great idea. I wish more places did something like this.

Just one day a week, have reduced admissions prices. That would be so cool! It wouldn't really work for restaurants or stores. But it could work for museums, amusement parks, things like that. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment